1. When a student is admitted to the Junior College (XI or XII) he/she is required to submit his/her original school/college leaving certificate (L.C.).  This L.C. will be retained by the college permanently. The student  will be given (on application in the prescribed form with supporting papers) a college L.C., on his/her leaving the college.
  2. A student who has not completed his full studies in Junior college and yet takes an L.C. will not be permitted to take re-admission or appear for an examination (FYJC or SYJC as the case may be) even as an ex-student.  
  3. L.C.’s are issued on the basis of Junior college record only.  No change is permitted in the records of name, place of birth & date of birth etc. These records from the school L.C. will be replicated in the college L.C.  as an when issued.
  4. An N.O.C. is issued as a temporary measure when a student wishes to leave the Degree College and join any other college/institute/university.  A student of Degree college may join this college even after taking an N.O.C., in case he/she changes his/her mind later.



  1. A Junior college students desiring to migrate to the jurisdiction of an outside board will first claim his college LC, approach (through the college), office of the Dy. Director / Divl. Secretary, HSC Board as the case may be and obtain the MIGRATION CERTIFICATE (M.C.)
  2. A Degree College student who wishes to join another college / University /institution that owes its affiliation to a University other than the University of Mumbai, needs a Migration certificate, as well as a T.C.( Transfer Certificate).
  3. The Migration certificate is issued by the Eligibility and Migration Department of the University of Mumbai, (Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan Kalina, Campus, Santacruz (E), Mumbai-98) on submission of Transfer Certificate (in duplicate) issued by the college.  To obtain these T.Cs, a student must submit Univ. M.C. appl. form duly filled and signed along with its photocopy & copies of L.C. Marksheet/s as required and pay T.C. fees.  Thereafter, the college will issue 2 T.Cs in favour of Mumbai University.
  4. A Degree College student who wishes to join another college / University /institution that owes its affiliation to a University other than the University of Mumbai needs a Migration certificate, as well as a T.C.
  5. T.C. fees.  Thereafter, the college will issue 2 T.Cs in favor of Mumbai University.



A Junior College student, who desires to go abroad for further studies on temporary / permanent migration, may require this document besides their qualification certificates.  Prescribed Forms, supporting documents and fees are to be submitted to the college office, on receipt and scrutiny of which, the college will issue a copy of the ‘Transcript’ (sealed/open) to the student.  Copies of course/s syllabi if required may be obtained from the H.S.C. Board’s office at Vashi, Navi Mumbai or Mumbai University, Fort Campus, as the case may be.



  1. All  bonafide  students of the college will be issued a college ID card for each academic year.
  2. Students will not be allowed to enter the college premises without a valid ID of this college.
  3. In case a student loses his/her ID card during its period of validity, a duplicate ID card can be obtained on payment of a prescribed fee; pending issue of a duplicate ID, a temporary ID card will be issued.
  4. College ID is not transferable.
  5. Students must display their ID cards at all times in the college failing which they are liable to be fined. A fine of Rs. 100/- for the first offence, Rs.200/- for the second offence and disciplinary action for the third time which could be suspension or cancellation of admission.
  6. ID cards are bar-coded and swiped in the classrooms to mark the attendance electronically along with the manual attendance system.                


College Communication System (CCS):

  1. All instructions in respect of curriculum, free ships, scholarships, sports, extracurricular activities, examination, results and matters that concern the students directly or indirectly are duly displayed on the college notice boards & LCD monitor on Ground Floor.  All students must therefore keep themselves in touch with the information displayed on the college notice board/s & LCD Monitor.
  2. Notice board/s & LCD Monitor will be deemed as a fully sufficient means of communicating all important information to the students and non-compliance with the instructions stated therein shall render the student liable for disciplinary action and any kind of loss/consequences for which he/she will be solely responsible.
  3. Details of Class, Division, Roll Number and Academic Year must be mentioned invariably in any correspondence with the college.  Identity card/s for all classes must be preserved carefully as a permanent record for a quick reference even after the student leaves the college.  Also, examination hall ticket/s with attested photo is to be preserved permanently.  All important documents such as mark sheet, passing certificate etc. must be collected from the college offices as soon as notified.  The office shall not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage to a document, if not collected by the student within a period of three months from the date of notification.


Read 10544 times

Webmail Login